THE PLAN


Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.


Monday, 18 March 2019

Proverbs 18-24

3 comments:

Mike Cain said...

The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run into it and are safe. 18:10

Praying that my fellow travellers would know that they are safe in Him.

Ruth Kisch said...

Thank you Mike. Some wonderful Words of encouragement and warning in these chapters. I've underlined 22 references to the ''HEART'', which I'm trusting will keep me 'running to Him'. Chp 23 v 26 says it all, ''MY SON, GIVE ME YOUR HEART AND LET YOUR EYES KEEP TO MY WAYS''.

Ruth Kisch said...

I had to share this Word for Today from my Bible reading this morning----Proverb 18 v 10! So I pondered that verse again, to let it truly sink in & rejoiced that we have the ''Strong Tower'' of our Lord Jesus to run to and be safe and secure in HIM every day of our lives. Reminds me of 'Rock of ages -------'