THE PLAN
Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.
3 comments:
Struck reading Jonah 1 today there seems to be lots of parallels to Mark 4 and Jesus calming the storm... A man fleeing from ministry to the gentiles vs a man heading towards them; a big storm; the Lord calms the storm; those in the boat are terrified of the Lord/worship Him. Jesus is a better Jonah!
I was very challenged by Jonah---what is the 'Ninevah' I'm running away from? I listened to ECC recorded talk on Jonah, which is being preached there at present---VERY HELPFUL. I'd certainly recommend it(28.07.19).
Ah thanks Ruth, hadn't realised that!
Post a Comment