THE PLAN


Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.


Monday, 15 March 2021

Acts 19-28

5 comments:

Ruth Kisch said...

It's really good to read again of Paul's adventures and all he went through for the sake of the Gospel & his Lord Jesus.
I'm a bit baffled & would love clarification. Presuming that Luke wrote this Book, would he have travelled with Paul on this journey? I'm intrigued as to who wrote the ''we'' in the last chapters, 20 v 6, 7, 13, chp 21 v 1 . Luke, or an unknown writer???

Elma said...

I’m going to bid for Luke joining Paul on his travels from that point. He seems to be with Paul when Paul writes Colossians (cp4) at least!

I’ve also been loving acts. Such a delight after judges. Wow how God can work both when his people are wonderfully obedient and also when they’re a mess!

Elma said...

That was Ellie btw!

Elma said...

I’m going to bid for Luke joining Paul on his travels from that point. He seems to be with Paul when Paul writes Colossians (cp4) at least!

I’ve also been loving acts. Such a delight after judges. Wow how God can work both when his people are wonderfully obedient and also when they’re a mess!

Ruth Kisch said...

Thanks Ellie, glad to have that clear.Enjoy Psalms!