THE PLAN


Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.


Monday, 29 November 2021

Jeremiah 46-52

2 comments:

Ruth Kisch said...

Chp 50 v 20
"IN THOSE DAYS, AT THAT TIME,DECLARES THE LORD, SEARCH WILL BE MADE FOR ISRAEL'S GUILT, BUT THERE WILL BE NONE, AND FOR THE SINS OF JUDAH,BUT NONE WILL BE FOUND, FOR I WILL FORGIVE THE REMNANT I SPARE".

Thanks be to our Lord Jesus.

Ruth Kisch said...

Is there anyone else out there? I'm beginning to feel I'm alone on this journey, it certainly feels very lonesome!!
Is it I Corinthians on Dec 13th please?