THE PLAN


Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.


Monday, 13 December 2021

Sorry! And a big question...

 Sorry everyone, I missed the note in my diary to update the Jesus Book.   On it now.  

The big question is, once we have finished 2021, is it time for a break or would you want us to keep going?  I know so many have loved it.  But change is a good thing.  Let me know your thoughts.   

Your brother 

Mike

2 comments:

Ruth Kisch said...

Thank you Mike. I would like to complete the third year to the end of 2022,but I'm happy to do it myself as I've the list of the previous 3 yrs.
For me it's been a really good discipline and I enjoy my Mondays working through the Bible. I truly look forward to it.
But I'm aware that many folk have left E.W.or changed their reading patterns, so maybe now would be a good time for closure. Thank you for propelling us into this journey & bringing the Passages to us week by week. I'm extremely grateful.I've learned so much and found my Lord Jesus
all through the Scriptures, just as you said we would. BIG THANKS.

Elma said...

I'd like to finish the 3rd year too! But echo ruth's comment. Ellie