THE PLAN


Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.


Monday, 27 August 2018

Romans 1-8

2 comments:

Richard Powell said...

I very much enjoyed hearing David Suchet reading these chapters this week (on the Bible Gateway website). They are dense, so it helped to have a good reader reading with understanding. Out of all these amazing verses I want to underline 8:28. “We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

Ruth Kisch said...

Thanks Richard. I too love listening as I read,to David Suchet, really helps me to.follow. Wonderful to know that ALL things work for good, not just some. I struggle believing that sometimes,when things are tough, but so good to hold that Promise in our hearts.
Chp 5 v 1,one of so many glorious verses in this wonderful Book.
''THEREFORE SINCE WE ARE JUSTIFIED THROUGH FAITH, WE HAVE PEACE WITH GOD THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST''---the 1st sermon I heard after I surrendered to Christ, was on that verse, it truly AMAZED me. Thanks be to God for His Mercy and Grace.