THE PLAN


Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.


Monday, 3 September 2018

Romans 9-16

1 comment:

Richard Powell said...

Reading Romans 9 (especially 14-24) I have been reflecting on the lives of people close to me and their apparent hardness to the gospel. It seems so hard to overcome. It has left me marvelling at the miracle of grace that overcame that very same hardness in me and has kept me every day since. What did I do to deserve that? Why me and not them (at least, yet!)? Pinching myself really! I suppose I am sensing something of v23. Alongside that I need to put v3 which I find moving and deeply challenging (would he give that all up? really? how does my own love for people measure up against that?)