THE PLAN


Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.


Monday, 10 June 2019

John 1-6

2 comments:

Mike Cain said...

I am thinking of all we read in Ezekiel 40-48 about the temple as the place of Gods glory and source of life and blessing to the world. And I am marvelling at John 2:21. All that the temple points to is fulfilled in Him. Cf Rev 21:22!

Ben Heasman said...

Awesome! Loving reading John with 1 eye on Ezekiel. Hearing echoes of Ez47 in ch4 with the woman at the well. Ezekiel has a life-giving stream of water flowing from the temple. John shows us an eternal life-giving spring of water coming from Jesus 👌👌