THE PLAN
Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.
3 comments:
Just keep rejoicing that our God is “gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love” Joel 2:13. I know we know it. But it is precious every day.
The Lord who roars will be a "refuge for his people." Joel 3:16. It's the gospel. We face His righteous judgment but in His grace He himself makes us safe, and gives us Christ, our refuge, in whom there is no condemnation. Praise Him. Praise Him.
Who is a God like you who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? Micah 7:18
Thinking of all the other gods I am tempted to worship. Do any of them forgive me when I fail them?
Post a Comment