THE PLAN


Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.


Monday, 21 December 2020

John 14-21

7 comments:

Simon and Lucy Russell said...

I don’t think the blog has auto posted the new week’s reading but if you look back to the start of the blog it should be Joshua.

Ruth Kisch said...

Thanks Simon &,Lucy, this has happened a few times, the new Book comes through late Mon or Tue. But thankfully, I've got a list of the previous 3 yrs, so knew it was Joshua today. I'm just settling now with David Suchet to listen and read. God be with you, good to ''see'' you yesterday, but always miss Hannah, but understand!! X

Simon and Lucy Russell said...

She was there but likes to sit out of view!

Ruth Kisch said...

Joshua 1 v 9 "DO NOT BE TERRIFIED; DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED. FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO". Such a great verse to take in our hearts into a new year, especially with so much uncertainty around us.
Following Mike's e mail today, I'd love to see comments from fellow travellers on this blog. Sometimes I feel I'm doing this all by myself & i feel lonely then. PLEASE add a comment or just say 'hello'!

Charlotte U said...

I'm still catching up with John but I am here! Much love to you, Emmanuelites. And thanks Ruth for the prompt x

Ruth Kisch said...

Oh Charlotte, I'm so pleased to meet you on this train again, that's wonderful & such an encouragement to me. X

Ruth Kisch said...

Where is Joshua?