THE PLAN


Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.


Monday, 14 December 2020

John 7-13

2 comments:

Ruth Kisch said...

Thinking of the Message of the angels that first Christmas, promising Peace, Jesus' Words in John 14 v 27 help me to understand the true meaning of that Promise.
''PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU,MY PEACE I I GIVE YOU. I DO NOT GIVE TO YOU AS THE WORLD GIVES. DO NOT LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED AND DO NOT BE AFRAID''. Thank You Lord Jesus for this Peace that transcends all understanding.

Ruth Kisch said...

Again Peace is talked about by Jesus,
''I have told you these things , so that in ME you may have Peace. In this world you will have trouble, but take heart! I have overcome the world''.
In these uncertain times, what Wonderful Words of Comfort from our Lord Jesus.