THE PLAN


Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.


Monday, 18 December 2017

18th December 2017 - John 7-13

1 comment:

Richard Powell said...

It’s a close-run thing, but I think these are my favourite verses in the whole of John’s gospel: 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die, and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?" No greater comfort was ever, is ever, or will ever be spoken at the side of a grave.