Jesus said, "These are the Scriptures that testify about me." (John 5:39) As all roads once led to Rome, all Scripture leads to Jesus. Join us as we journey through the whole Bible on a quest to know Him better.
THE PLAN
Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.
2 comments:
"We are not trying to please men but God, who tests our hearts" 1 Thess 2:4. A sobering and yet liberating word for us as we seek to teach the Bible to one another and to our unbelieving friends.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” Had to do a reality check on this one. Always...? Continually...? In all circumstances…? But I realised that in every time and in every place I have everything in Christ, so in every time and in every place I have someone to rejoice in, someone to talk to, and someone to thank.
Post a Comment