THE PLAN


Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.


Monday, 17 December 2018

1 Corinthians 8-16

4 comments:

Mike Cain said...

I thought 10:31 was a good verse to tuck into my heart over Christmas.

Caroline Durston-Smith said...

Thank you Mike.

16:3 speaking to my heart today;it's the bracing I need especially in the area of relationships as I walk through the Season.
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love."

Richard Powell said...

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Ruth Kisch said...

Thank you for all these comments. As I walk into these next few days, those verses are good food for my heart as I've been very
''grumbly'' recently. 10 v 33''FOR I AM NOT SEEKING MY OWN GOOD BUT THE GOOD OF MANY'' is the verse I'll carry into Christmas.
God be with you all for a very Blessed Celebration of Jesus Coming to rescue us. X