THE PLAN


Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.


Monday, 20 April 2020

Romans 1-8

2 comments:

Ruth Kisch said...

As I read Rom 5&8,about being ''justified through faith''' and ''no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus'', I went back to Job 40 v 8 &found both these Words,which I thought a wonderful link.Rom 7 v25''Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord''.
I was so thrilled to wake up to Romans on Monday morning!

Richard Powell said...

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39.