THE PLAN


Every Monday I will post the reading for the week ahead. It will be about 10 chapters a week. You might want to read a chapter or two a day, and catch up at weekends. If there is a verse that especially spoke to you, a question that you have, or a thought that struck you, please share it with your fellow travellers by making a comment.


Saturday, 9 May 2020

Struggling to get into Leviticus?



Here is an article which will help us to enjoy Leviticus.  It is especially good at helping to us see how Leviticus leads us to Jesus.  You'll need to sit down and read it with a cup of coffee.  But I think you'll be glad you did.

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/daring-to-delight-in-leviticus

1 comment:

Alice said...

The cup of coffee is out and I have dived into this - really helping me to want to get back into Leviticus having struggled this week 🙂 Definitely worth reading.